Raksha Bandhan Gift to Brothers

Raksha Bandhan is one of the most important festivals celebrated in India.

During Raksha Bandhan, several gifts are being exchanged between brother and sister. Brothers give sarees, dresses, and jewelry to their sisters as Raksha Bandhan gift. Sisters also give dresses and jewelry to their brothers as Raksha Bandhan gift. Those all are the most common gifts but Painting Portraits or sketches are in trend now and most chosen gifts nowadays.
 
Present your brother or sister a unique painting portrait as Raksha Bandhan gift.

Cherish the sweet moment with all of your family members and present the gift in front of all of them. 

On this Raksha Bandhan, I was not able to go to my native place to celebrate this festival because of this  COVID Crysis. So I decided to surprise my brothers on this Raksha Bandhan and I had drawn my Brothers Pencil Sketch as Raksha Bandhan gift

Here I share my brother's pencil sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment